; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Saturday December 16 2006

Saturday, December 16, 2006
Ahoj. Hello.Salut. Hola. Wish you all a Great Saturday. Enjoy :] I will for now tell you that I have busy day with sports and later I have friend birthday to go to but not sure now if I will go cuase I have soccer game and squash and gym today. so might not be there too long and then get home and do some work so best thing for me to tell you is that I will try my best to be back Live Online cause I was on a little early as I had posted for and hour or so and them I will try my best to be back on line for you at Some time in your morning btw your 7 :00 am to 9:00 am CST time USA could be really any time just Click here and check to see if I am working at f4f.com or not and if I dont go to birthday party will probably work later in my night if I am not too tire So this can be any time I or late afternoon or evening if I do is only a possible shift for now I will not write any hours for now . okie If I can I will do my best to update blog but best thing is for you to try. and check the link I gave you above for today :] okie to comments
Hottie9090. hello my friend :] How are you ? thank you for complement and your comment have a great day :]
Ipikstef :] hehe Sure you want bite ? lol take care my friend have a great day :] Brian :]
Psibertop :] hehe . Don glad all pets are fed :] yes Glad you like picture. too :] was oki.... I hope..:] I done this before was lots of fun lolol yes lots of hugs and kisses for you my friend :]
Amadeus :] hmm yes, little sad but slow week mostly and have other thing to worry about now so normal stuff you know how I can be . I am oki..:] have a great day and hugs and muahs to you Paul thank you for your comment and continue support :] Posted by Picasa
Sir yellow:] lolol Mark oki is no problem I was trying to get you response and I did like your comments a lot :] hum about neon sign . Come To See me hear me know me :] lol and all of what you write sound good too :] very funny :] Thank you for your comment and your continue support have a great day my friend Mark :]
Josh :] okie hope you had a pleasant flight and enjoy your weekend and look foward to your next visit thank you much for your comment have a great day my friend and hugs and kisse for you Josh :]
JP :] Sorry I will write you email oki.just need some time to do it , thank you much for pictures and your continue support and wish you a great weekend :] a big hug for you :]
JANUS :] hello my friend Glad to see comment from you I been really busy lately but have not forget you glad you like picture my friend take care and have a nice day.hugs and kisses for you :]
WSUNTREE. :] I really not like this one much but want to read is test picture no comments so far so maybe I am right is not a good picture lol let see how many bad ones I can post lol. thank you for your continue support and comments have a great day my friend Jim and enjoy it :]
oki
I have to go now :[
I will try to do update later if possible oki.
Thank you much for your continue support and cooperation and understanding :]
know that is much appreciated
Have a fantastic day and enjoy it cau cau for now kisses Stef ...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]
.

Live Guys on Webcam


2:35 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/