; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Monday December 11 2006

Monday, December 11, 2006
Ahoj. Hello. Salut. Hola Ciao. Monday :] Not have to be blue :] Holidays here so time to be happy and Enjoy life hehe :] Well I wish you all a great day:] . I have Plan schedule for today . I am planning to start shift btw I will try my best to start it around let say 4:00p.m CST time USA But please check blog Often for updates. *** I am live on line now It is 4: o0 p.m CST.USA...Schedules subject to change always so check later in your day and or Click here will take you to me bios page. let you know If am LIVE Online for you :] also if you like to upgrade To VIP member Status Click here for free tour and check F4F site out :] Thank you :] I am feeling very playful..heh :] You know I aim to please and who ? will be first one on one with me today.hehe and re light my fire hehe :] I am fully re energized.:] I have to go in to town and solve some things and then not sure if before or after first shift I will go to Gym maybe a little basketball game ? and then nice shower and chill a little hope I not fall sleep kidding lol :] Hope you all had a nice weekend and Enjoy it :] hehe. Come Play with me lets have some fun times :]
Oki
To comments
WILDCARD 7? Hoi I don't know...:[ why?... I and getting email from all over the world without any problems can be a temporary Glitch.. ? I do not know you get my mail fine I dont have you bloc . I check my mail settings and nothing I could see what is wrong I will reply you and hope you get email :] I have your comment so Wish you a great day and sorry for the Glitch I read it so no problem wild7 take care and have a great day kisses :]
JOSH :]Good Monday to you ... Sweet .. but not believe it here plenty cloudy days but glad you write me such nice complement :] hehe I wish was true would be cool lol not real thought of controling wheather .. Hope you Enjoy you weekend and you are ready for some fun I hope you can visit me today Big hugs and kisses... Muahsss for you Josh :]
WSUNTREE :] Thank you but it is all over now:] and done with I am back :] Feeling great :] You finished moving ? It is great but now back to work is life.. Yes,you will enjoy fixing up new home for you look foward to reading at all about it my friend :] ? I thank you for your well wishes...Thank you for complement and comments have a great day Jim my friend :]
MIKELE :] Salut then the Frenchy..:] Bonsoir Mikele :] hehehe Youuu..... I am red as apple..lol Glad and So sweet of you to write me so . I am very Flater Mikele my friend Glad you like it :] Sweet kisses for you :] a big hug and Muahs to your questions no boyfriend or girlfriend I love my freedom too much I am very good Boy :] like flirting but I am really shy lol not really just teasing you .. Single I am It is my choice Mikele
you very are romantic today hehe:] . Glad you like I try best to do my disciplined with workouts but you know I enjoy doing all with other sports too :] thank you for your comment my friend :]
OKI
Hehe Thank you All for your Coments and Continue support and understanding . Please always know it is much appreciated I am back ... to my daily schedules and hope and look foward to have some good time with my friends and Visitors... Not be afraid to come see me live Online I dont bite unless you ask me too lol. hmmm oki I have to go for now :[ but I will do new pictures for you all today and I am back healthy and aim to please you.. :] Have a great day and enjoy it :]
Not forget always let the ones you care and love for Know it not with just words but with Loving Gestures ... Teach ... Practice .. Tolerance ..Respect and Compassion toward others and please SHARE this Principles with your friend and loves one too. so that we might have better and brighter future for all of us in this Planet we call Earth. :]
From The loving City of Brno Czech Republic
We the Love Generation Send an Endless Wave of loving peaceful thoughts all around the world please do the same where ever you are reading blog from :] I thank you much for it :]
If I have any changes I will try to update blog ...:] always here latest news about me :]
Cau cau fo now Kisses Stef ....:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]
Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


11:18 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/