; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors:-))) Sunday July 15 2007

Saturday, July 14, 2007


Ahoj. Hello. Hola.Ciao. Salut. Ola, Oi. Cheers ...:)))

Wish u lovely Sunday

Hope u all guys have same good weekend as I do. Yesterday on wedding was pretty funny my first wedding in life and I and gus from my basket team celebrate it lot hehe

My plans for Sunday are also some fun for me. Finally we have nice and sunny days here so I am going to play some beach-volleyball and get some tan. Looking forward is a lot and will try get some pictures for u also so u can finally can see me in action( I mean volleyball action:-))

So mine schedule lest say around your 3:00 PM CDT time USA . And if you want to check any time or day no matter hours day or night then Please just Click Here This link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and let you know if I am live online for you no matter where you are reading blog from :] I ask you also please if you are going to take advantage of the free two minutes and register with F4F.com site and or wish you to upgrade to Member Status then Use my link Click Here or my Banner in right side of blog Both link and banner will take you will take you directly to F4F Members Page and you can register for the 2 free minutes..:] check site out F4F.com hope you will spend them with me :] and then if you decide to join I will thank you much for doing so with my link or banner You will help me make a lil xtra monies :)
Oki reply To comments
:]
MARCUK:] Hello Marc yes of course i wear suit hehe not sure if I have pictures will look but can always do in Private for you if you want to see me just let me know in advance so I be ready for you :-) Oki look foward to your private but I am not sure when you are cheking cause I have plenty free time thank you fro your comment and contuinue support have a great day my friend take care hugs and kisses :]
IPIKSTEF :] Hello Brian I had skip a day you comment was here i just goy a lil confused friday night was a lil wild and post comment I skip heh oki so now you know i did not censored your post you should have notice it was in blog and that I just did not reply to this page oki have a great day better later than never thank you take care lots of hugs and kisses :]
JANNIK :] Salut Jan :] You welcome Sorry I miss this day :] I will edit blog in last post so hope you all will look for your replies :] oki thank you for comments and look foward to see you always mu friend take care hugs and kisses :]
AJ:] hello Bleee Sorry hmm yes once you have Internet its difficlut to do with out it cause we use now for almost every thing Ah Blush you are too kind thank you for nice complements and glad you like them Yes I did have great weekend take care wish you a nice day kisses for you my friend :]
Oki

From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]

We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts
all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from. We need less Wars and more Peace, Love, Compassion and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:] Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :] Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.
I will do my best to update blog later in my day if need to :] Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
I wish A Fantastic and Splendid Sunday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Hope you will find a lil Time and come Spend it with me At F4F.com
Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts :]
Oki
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef ....:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Live Guys on Webcam


7:16 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/